What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing individual webpages of content to improve ranking in search and drive relevant traffic. Also, it includes strategies that help a single page rank for a target keyword.
So if you have a website for your online business, you likely know and understand the basics of search engine optimization. And , it is also supported by other types of SEO.
Moreover, on-page SEO alone is not enough to get a page to rank.
What On-Page SEO factors should I optimize?
Most of the time, all we think is to rank on search engines. But, we don’t know how.
So, here are the lists that will help you in your ranking.
- Content provides users with answers and search engines with context.
- Title tag plays an important role for your SEO strategy. For the reason that title tags are essential because it decide how search engines read your title.
- URLs for your website’s pages should include brief descriptions of the page’s topic.
- Meta description is an HTML attribute that provides a brief summary of a web page. is an HTML attribute that provides a brief summary of a web page.
- Heading tags break up content with H2s, H3s, and H4s to improve its readability.
- Alt tag provides more information for images and videos.
- Keywords are the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines.
- Page speed measures how fast the page loads.
- Internal linking describes linking to and from pages on your website.
- Mobile-friendliness describes your site’s usability on mobile devices.
Some on-page SEO action items include:
- Optimizing your title and meta descriptions.
- Writing quality content.
- Cleaning up your site’s code.
- Streamlining your site’s navigation.
- Speeding up your website.
Therefore, following the factors and actions that are really important in search engine optimization because everything will be good with your website’s ranking.
So, if you don’t know how to start with On-Page SEO yet, let me help you. Just contact us or comment below.